An online record of the trials and tribulations of a mother-doctor-foodaholic with low tolerance for deadlines, lego on the floor and carbs.

Monday, July 10, 2006

odds and ends



Been off this blog for a really long time, mainly because busy busy busy, to the point where I even forgot to submit some documents that were really important. Sign of severe overload. Anyway, a light interlude now - Steffi's current obsession, which she calls "Riskies", which is her version of "Reese's Pieces" which she adored since a toddler and I managed to come back with a couple of packets from NY. Anyway, have been scarfing these down, the 2 of us, and
my excuse is that I need the feel good endorphins from chocolate. One of our MOs just came back from her honeymoon with little Lindt chockies, which is just as happy. Thanks Wen Yi!



Other latest obsession (Ben and I) is Maple Story. This is fast building into a full time obsession, with its moments of hilarity. My alter ego, Gingerkat, is a low level rogue, painfully climbing up the ladder of experience, but with some panache thanks to her cute cat hat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home