An online record of the trials and tribulations of a mother-doctor-foodaholic with low tolerance for deadlines, lego on the floor and carbs.

Friday, January 13, 2006

It has arrived!



In a previous post, I rhapsodized about my favourite gadgets - now I can announce the arrival of my OXO Good Grips Mandolin Slicer! It turned out to be pretty large (the picture on the left is deceptively small), but I am happy that it is likely to accomodate heavy duty work. After all, Chinese New Year is coming, and I have grand plans to have a popiah party.

Also, this CNY, being the year of the DOG (woof!), my year (that dates me!) we plan on having a howling good time. The kids are really excited - they divulged that they love CNY because they really like money! Took a while for me to explain that while they earn big bucks over CNY, their daddy and mommy rugi. Of course this arcane fact never penetrated their little heads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home